If you’re seeking a challenging career that provides you with an opportunity to serve others every day, a position at Ambassador Advisors could be for you. The Advisors at Ambassador offer investment and stewardship counsel to families, businesses, churches and other nonprofit organizations throughout the region, helping these faithful stewards DO MORE with their resources.
To apply for a certain position, please click the application link for that position. If you have a general question for our Team Development department, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Wealth Management
Ambassador Advisors, a Christian advisory firm, is currently seeking a full-time Director of Wealth Management. The Director of Wealth Management is responsible for managing and developing the financial planning and investment teams. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Director of Wealth Management will work with the executive leadership team, financial advisors, and clients. This is a leadership role with the firm, and in addition to the management responsibilities, the Director of Wealth Management will help lead new and ongoing projects to improve processes and procedures as the firm continues to grow.
- Lead and manage the financial planning and investment teams; overseeing all departmental functions, providing direction, goal setting, and strategy.
- Development of team members by collaborating with Team Development on training and development plans, including career progression, and by providing ongoing feedback and periodic reviews to team members by mentoring and coaching them.
- Work with the Investment Committee to develop, recommend, direct, and implement the firm’s internal and external investment policies, goals, and strategies.
- Design and implement a working investment process; set the organization’s overall investment policy, direct all portfolio management, research, trading, investment strategy, and investment risk management functions to properly position client assets to take advantage of strong financial markets, while protecting the portfolios during downturns.
- Review and monitor investment performance; monitor asset allocation and implement necessary changes to stay in compliance with the investment policy and regulatory/rating agency requirements, as necessary.
- Serve as lead investment management executive interfacing with firm executives and financial advisors.
- Be available to periodically meet with the firm’s clients and prospects as needed to communicate investment strategy, initiatives, performance, and other pertinent information.
- Oversee business development efforts related to TAMP and other institutional money management offerings.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within financial services with extensive management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CFA or CFA Candidate.
- Securities Licensing (Series 7).
- Solutions oriented professional with the ability to prioritize, be exceptionally organized, and have extreme attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and financial software skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel and Bloomberg.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work within a collaborative, fast paced team environment.
Please use this application link to submit your Cover Letter and Resume: http://bit.ly/AMB_WealthManagement
Associate Financial Advisor
Ambassador Advisors, a Christian advisory firm, is currently seeking a full-time Associate Financial Advisor to work with an established book of business. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of one year experience in financial planning and advisory service, as well as be excellent at “mining” for opportunity with existing clients. All candidates must be a team player, proactive, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented. SIE, Life & Health, Series 6 licensing is ideal. Series 7 and 66 (or Series 63 and 65) broker licensing required within six months of hire.
Advisors at Ambassador offer investment and stewardship counsel to families, businesses, churches and other nonprofit organizations throughout the region, helping these faithful stewards DO MORE with their resources. This position will serve as a primary liaison to many of these clients, as well as for other Advisors on the Ambassador team. There is a high volume of client phone calls to answer questions relating to accounts and planning. There will be a medium volume of client meetings. For the right candidate, this position offers a rare opportunity for potential growth and control over your compensation potential.
Please use this application link to apply: http://bit.ly/FA-Application
Client Service Associate
Ambassador Advisors, a Christian financial advisory firm, is currently seeking a full-time, entry-level Client Service Associate. The person in the position provides key administrative support to clients and financial advisors. This position would be a good fit for someone who is a team player, respectful, proactive, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficiency with MS Word and Excel is expected. A high volume of reports, service forms, and applications are processed in preparation for and in follow-up to client appointments. Financial industry experience is helpful, but not required.
To apply, please use this link: https://bit.ly/AMB_ClientServiceAssociate
Client Relationship Manager
Ambassador Advisors, a Christian advisory firm, is currently seeking a full-time Client Relationship Manager with a minimum of three years experience in finance and investments. The person in the position provides key support to clients and financial advisors. Series 7 and 66 broker licensing required (currently have or achieve within three months of hire). The position would be a good fit for someone who is entrepreneurial, a team player, proactive, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented. There is a high volume of client phone calls to answer client questions relating to their accounts and financial plan. There will be a low-to-medium volume of client meetings. For the right candidate, this position offers a rare opportunity for potential growth and control over your compensation potential.
To apply, please click this link.
The Ambassador Experience
Corporate Mission, Vision, and Values
At Ambassador Advisors, we believe in…
Our highest value is knowing our Creator through His Son, Jesus Christ; we strive to love Him with all our heart and follow His command to love our neighbors as ourselves.
We aim to responsibly approach our fiscal and regulatory duties, accept and respect the process and authorities, and conscientiously handle the resources entrusted to us by God and our clients.
We strive for excellence in serving our clients and fellow team members. To this end our team participates in industry-specific educational programs and maintains the appropriate credentials so that we are prepared to give the best possible advice.
We endeavor to act and communicate with credibility, truth, and trust in all business interactions; we demonstrate a repentant attitude if we fail and a forgiving attitude if others do.
We do our best to collaborate with peers, co-workers, and leadership to perform our duties with excellence, subordinating any personal agenda to the mission of Ambassador Advisors; members of our team forthrightly treat others as they themselves would like to be treated.
We do our utmost to establish and maintain great relationships by providing expertise and good service to our clients and those they cherish.