Seeking an Analyst
The Analyst is primarily responsible for daily trading and market updates. As a member of the investment team, the Analyst will also assist with investment research and reporting, as well as basic financial planning on an as needed basis.
Ambassador Advisors is an independent Christian investment and wealth advisor dedicated to helping others maximize their stewardship of God’s resources. Ambassador serves a growing number of individual investors, families, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in building a lasting legacy. Our team helps clients accomplish their goals by providing customized, objective investment management and wealth planning strategies. Serving clients since 1990, Ambassador is headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, with offices in Binghamton and Painted Post, New York, and Fort Myers and Naples, Florida. Ambassador oversees approximately $800 million in assets.
- Responsible for trading and rebalancing of client accounts.
- Write and record daily market updates for external distribution.
- Conduct fundamental investment research and reporting.
- Create standard client financial plans.
- Cross-train on departmental tasks.
- Works alongside the Wealth Management Team to meet clients’ goals and objectives.
Qualifications for Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree with advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High interest in, and enthusiastic about, economic, and financial markets.
The firm offers a robust benefit package, which includes:
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance (high-deductible health plan)
- company contribution to health insurance premiums for spouses and dependents
- $2,000 annual company contribution to employee’s health savings account
- voluntary dental and vision insurance
- company-paid disability and group life insurance
- 401(k) with a 3% company automatic contribution
- company-wide bonus based on firm revenue and individual performance
- 15 days of Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; 2 Paid Service Days
- frequent team building events and activities
- nonprofit gift matching of up to $250 per team member per calendar year
- professional photography
- weekly (optional) team devotions
- company-paid professional development program
- robust family medical leave policy
- Growth opportunities and promotion from within. From the starting role of Client Service Associate, we now have team members who have advanced to the following roles: Client Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Senior Operations Associate, and Director of Team Development.
- Convenient office location with immediate highway access, green space, and restaurants very nearby
Please use this application link to submit your Cover Letter and Resume: https://ambassadoradvisors.apscareerportal.com/j/01055kn