Seeking a Portfolio Manager
The Portfolio Manager is primarily responsible for the selection of individual securities within the firm’s actively managed BRI (Biblically Responsible Investment) strategies. The ability to work in a team environment to achieve maximum risk/reward for clients is essential. In addition, the Portfolio Manager is entrusted with sharing market outlooks and investment philosophy with advisors, clients, and employees to create a shared vision.
Ambassador Advisors is an independent Christian investment and wealth advisor dedicated to helping others maximize their stewardship of God’s resources. Ambassador serves a growing number of individual investors, families, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in building a lasting legacy. Our team helps clients accomplish their goals by providing customized, objective investment management and wealth planning strategies. Serving clients since 1990, Ambassador is headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, with offices in Binghamton and Painted Post, New York, and Fort Myers and Naples, Florida. Ambassador oversees approximately $800 million in assets.
- Responsible for the selection of individual securities (stocks), ETFs, and mutual funds across multiple models.
- Conducts fundamental and quantitative analysis and due diligence of all positions in conjunction with the investment team and faith-based values.
- Fosters strong relationships with advisors and colleagues
- Provides ongoing updates of performance and strategy.
- Serves on the Investment Committee to provide insight and recommendations.
- Maintains relationships with outside vendors and fund companies while always placing the clients’ needs first.
- Collaborates cross-departmentally to meet client goals and objectives.
- Provides periodic public speaking internally and externally.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing investment decision making.
- MBA/CFA (preferred).
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High interest in, and enthusiastic about, economic, and financial market trends.
The firm offers a robust benefit package, which includes:
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance (high-deductible health plan)
- company contribution to health insurance premiums for spouses and dependents
- $2,000 annual company contribution to employee’s health savings account
- voluntary dental and vision insurance
- company-paid disability and group life insurance
- 401(k) with a 3% company automatic contribution
- company-wide bonus based on firm revenue and individual performance
- 15 days of Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; 2 Paid Service Days
- frequent team building events and activities
- nonprofit gift matching of up to $250 per team member per calendar year
- professional photography
- weekly (optional) team devotions
- company-paid professional development program
- robust family medical leave policy
- Growth opportunities and promotion from within. From the starting role of Client Service Associate, we now have team members who have advanced to the following roles: Client Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Senior Operations Associate, and Director of Team Development.
- Convenient office location with immediate highway access, green space, and restaurants very nearby
Please use this application link to submit your Cover Letter and Resume: https://bit.ly/AMB_PortfolioManager